NATS FOCUS GROUP Session 4
Examining the “NATS Experience”
Once again we want to thank you for your input and participation. Your dialogue, observations, experiences and suggestions have created a process through which NATS can begin to address these issues in an informed manner. The 2 questions of the night were:
What should the ideal NATS experience be?
What are the characteristics and qualities that NATS citizens should embody?
Some of the responses :
Question: What should the Nats experience be?
- For both student and educator
- ( a sense of )Belonging
- Relationship Building
- Spectrum of perspective
- Affordability and Accessibility
Profile of an “ideal”NATS citizen
- Listeners- to voices and new ideas and concepts
- Willing to learn
- Willing to grow
- Willing to share
- Engaged with their own work and those of others
- Not afraid to make mistakes Gracious, open